GOVCON Executive Brieﬁng: Updates, Changes and Trends that You Need to Know About!
We Will Review:
• The latest updates and initiatives from the DCAA;
• The new revenue recognition standards (ASC 606);
• The upcoming changes to leasing rules for 2019 (ASC 842);
• Directors and Ofﬁ cers Liability; Trending claims and their impacts
8:00-8:25 a.m. Registration, Breakfast and Networking
8:25-8:30 a.m. Introductions and Opening Remarks
8:30-9:25 a.m. DCAA Update
Presented by: Casey Blackwelder of the Defense Contract Audit Agency
9:30-11:00 a.m. Revenue Recognition ASC 606 and Lease
Accounting Standard Update ASC 842
Presented by: Mike Muscatello of Aronson, LLC
11:00-11:20 a.m. Directors and Ofﬁ cers Liability
Presented by: Lance Thom of BB&T Insurance Services
11:20-11:30 a.m. Closing Remarks and Networking
Our presenters’ will:
• Examine the Incurred Cost backlog and its current status,
• Report on the changes to the NDAA for 2018,
• Explain the new standards for revenue recognition and leases and why these standards are being implemented,
• Describe the intended outcomes of the revenue recognition and lease accounting standards,
and the impacts that the standards will have on businesses and their ﬁnancial statements,
• Identify business areas where Directors and Ofﬁ cers may be held liable when it comes to M&A activities, breach of contract and the “Me Too” movement.
Sponsored by: BB&T
• 3 hours of CPE is provided
• Metro Accessible from Greensboro Station. Garage Parking is available for $8.00
• A continental breakfast is provided
RSVP by August 20 to reserve your seat!
RSVP by contacting Anne Qu of BB&T.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with RSVP-GOVCON in the subject line
By Fax: 202-835-9297 (complete the form below)
By Phone: 202-835-9235 (leave a message with your name, phone number, email and organization)