Please join us in kicking off the new year at the Asian American Chamber of Commerce (AACC) GovCon / Supplier Diversity networking happy hour! Special guests include the supplier diversity teams from Washington Gas Light (WGL) and Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC). Learn about upcoming business opportunities and enjoy food, drink, good company, and network opportunities with your fellow business owners, GovCon professionals, federal agencies, and regional utilities.
- The WGL family of companies is a leading source for clean, efficient and diverse energy solutions. Washington Gas has been named one of the 40 Best Companies for Diversity by Black Enterprise Magazine for the past six years.
- WSSC is committed to a goal of providing Minority, Women and Small, Local Business Enterprises the opportunity to compete for our business, whether directly with WSSC or by subcontracting through primary suppliers.
Come mingle with key representatives of these companies to find opportunities in construction, management consulting, professional services, and information technology.
Supplier Diversity Consultant, WGL
Acting Director, Office of Supplier Diversity & Inclusion
Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC)
Also meet the
- Stephanie Shei - Vice President, Business & Professional Banking, M&T Bank
- Ken Fang - President, Mobomo, LLC / Chairman, Altum, Inc
- Cindy Shao - Founder and President, AACC
- Stanley Fujii - Fujii Group, Retired Acting Deputy Associate Administrator for the SBA’s Office of Business Development
- Sujatha Gollamudi - President, Radiantere Technologies
- Min Kang - Vice President, M&T Bank
- Priya Kumar - Founder and CEO, Sustainable
- Kam Lo - Manager, Katz, Abosch, Windesheim, Gershman & Freedman, P.A
- Jimmy Zhou - Manager, Aronson, LLC
Date: January 17, 2019
Location: Barrel and Bushel - 7901 Tysons One Place Tysons Corner, VA 22102 (located on the Plaza)
Time: 5 PM - 7 PM